The Mission of Manteno Golf Club and Learning Center is to provide an exceptional golf, dining, meeting and learning facility for our patrons and for our community. We are committed to our families, our facility, and our community by offering exceptional service, quality products and always striving for excellence in ourselves.
The Management proudly welcomes you to Manteno Golf Club and Learning Center. We are confident that you will find that our dedication and hard work result in a golf and dining experience of the highest level. A symbol of pride, Manteno Golf Club and Learning Center boasts an 18-hole golf course, Learning Center practice range, two practice greens, a 7,000 square foot banquet facility, lounge, and Golf Shop.
Our 7,000 square foot clubhouse’s accommodations include a staffed Golf Shop, lounge, casual dining and banquet space. The building offers banquet space with seating for over 200 guests and additional seating on our veranda if needed.
The Windy Plains Grill and Bar is open for lunch from 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM daily – rain or shine from April 1 October 31. OPEN evenings when Leagues are active. Other hours arranged as scheduled.
Please call ahead to check on our Daily Specials and to place your order. Your meal will be waiting for you
when you arrive. Look for our menu by clicking on THE RESTAURANT AND BAR tab in the AMENITIES drop down box.
COURSE NEWS All Pages
- Come join the fun! We are looking to expand our Thursday nights euchre party during the golf season. The fun starts at 6 pm
- Support the Kankakee Valley Junior Golf Association by purchasing a 2014 Kankakee County Discount Golf card for $40.00. There are special offers from The Elks, Oak Springs, Minne Monesse, Aspen Ridge, Shamrock, and Manteno Golf Club. Cards may be purchased in the Pro Shop.
- Check the Events Page for a list of scheduled events for the Course, Restaurant and Banquet Room.
- Bags Leagues take place on Thursday evenings after the golf season.
GOLF OUTINGS at Manteno Golf Club and Learning Center
- See our Events page for updated information.
Banquet Events are scheduled throughout the year. See the events page for booked dates.
For DETAILED WEDDING AND BANQUET INFORMATION GO TO THE EVENTS PAGE AND OPEN THE BANQUETS AND WEDDINGS FILE.
COMMUNITY EVENTS at Manteno Golf Club and Learning Center
- Rotary Club meets every Monday at 12 noon. Visiting Rotarians and Guests Welcome.
- Manteno Women’s Club meets for luncheon programs as scheduled on one Wednesday each month.
Click the thumbnail to view the entire message.